Dr. Zhang is nationally certified in Acupuncture and Chinese Herbology. She is a licensed Acupuncture Physician and Doctor of Chinese Medicine who received both Chinese Medical Doctor and PhD degrees from Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, the top Chinese medicine university in China.
About Dr. Zhang
- Over 35 years clinical experience in Acupuncture & Chinese Herbal Medicine;
- 12 years professional studies and training with both Chinese Medical Doctor and PhD degrees. Graduated from Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, the top Chinese medicine university in China;
- Over 30 years teaching experience: Professor and Clinic supervisor in North America and China;
- Nationally certified in both Acupuncture & Chinese Herbology. Licensed Acupuncture Physician in FL;
- Former Board member of the American Traditional Chinese Medicine Society
Dr. Zhang Is A Diplomate In Oriental Medicine
A Diplomate of Oriental Medicine is a practitioner who is certified by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM®) and has met the certification requirements for both acupuncture and Chinese herbology.
1985 – 1996
Attending physician and clinical supervisor in the Acupuncture Department of provincial teaching hospital in China;
1990 – 1996
Instructor and translator at Xi’an International Acupuncture Training Center.
1996 – 2018
Lecturing and clinical supervision in North America: The Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences, The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine, The New York Chiropractic College, The Atlantic Institute of Oriental Medicine.
2017 – Present
Owner and founder of Acuherbal Health Center, in private practice in Fort Myers and Naples clinics.